Monday, February 8, 2010

A return to the ways of writing...


It's been over 4 years since my one and only blogger blog. In fact it has been so long that I've decided to start fresh, especially since the theme here is going to be different. This blog is going to be like a sand-box that enables me to document random thoughts both imaginary as well as those rooted in reality... Experiences that have meant much to me, as well as descriptions of memories, dreams and a lot more, that come from either side of this jelly-like organ that resides inside the bony cranium that protects it.

The inspiration for returning to blogging comes from other bloggers I've been following/reading lately - my sister for one, whose blog I recently ran into. Many other friends have also influenced me with their interesting blogs. Right now I am wondering when my next blog is going to appear here... Life keeps us busy, and it becomes increasingly difficult for us to make time for seemingly simple and mundane things like tapping away at the keyboard to produce something that nobody else but ourselves might be interested in. It is so easy to put this activity aside for a date in the future which might never arrive...

Yet another realization I just arrived at, is that I am taking awfully long to write this first blog, because I am assuming that it is going to be read by someone else... and that is making me want to do better than just rattle away like I usually do. Well, I'll just shrug off the desire to spend time to polish my writing through the realization that it is very unlikely that this particular blog has the smallest chance of interesting anyone else. So if you're here with the expectation of reading prose that is poetic or which tantalizes your literary taste-buds, I must admit you are going to be highly disappointed. But if you want to know what I really feel, what I write here should give wings to those little voices in my head and liberate them to make appearances that etch them on the Internet's digital canvas, from where they can fly off to any corner of this beautiful world in the form of zeroes and ones.

So heres to keeping up with writing.




1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are just being modest. I know there's a pretty big jelly-like organ in that protective bony cranium of yours. :)

    Good luck with ur blog! Will be stopping by here from time to time.

    ReplyDelete